Tekstas kol kas anglų kalba, bet viską pataiso paveiksliukas :D
Freeze & Preserve Fresh Herbs in Olive Oil
1. Choose fresh herbs from the market or your own garden.
2. You can chop them well, or leave on branches and leaves. In the photo, the herbs are finely chopped.
3. Place on trays of ice cubes (about 2/3 full of herbs).
4. You can mix herbs (sage, thyme, rosemary).
5. Place extra virgin olive oil or unsalted melted butter over the herbs.
6. Cover with plastic and freeze.
7. Remove frozen cubes and store in small containers or bags to freeze.
8. Do not forget to label each container or bag with the type of herbs (and oil) inside!
9. Use in baked goods, baked potatoes, etc.